Saturday, August 2, 2008

The First Package Has Arrived!


Wow, that was FAST!

Looks like Dianne of Dianne's Dishes was the speediest cookie out of the gate!

Jason sent these pictures of he and a couple of pals digging into Dianne's Peanut Butter cookies...I don't think they lasted long! Luckily, many, many more packages are on the way!!


Stay tuned for more updates, including a Thank You from Jason himself, and info on Round TWO will be posted sometime later next week.


Thank you everyone for your support...it's a great thing you have done!

7 comments:

Dewi said...

Wow,
This is great Susan, I felt so bad and so sorry couldn't participate this month, but I will be able in September. Great job, I admire you of doing beautiful thing for our soldier!

Dianne's Dishes said...

I'm glad they enjoyed them! Great to see pictures too! :)

Anonymous said...

Yea!!!!! It doesn't take too long usually, only around the holidays does it take 2 weeks or more. Great pictures!
~The Cat's Pajamas

Michelle Dargen said...

Those pictures are great! They look so happy.

Ah, the power of baked goods!!

PheMom said...

Cool! I'm so glad that they are enjoying it!

runnergrl123 said...

Wow, I just happened to stumble onto your site. AMAZING!!! It brought tears to my eyes knowing that all of you are out there sending packages to soldiers.

My younger brother is on his 3rd tour in Iraq and my older brother just returned from his 2nd tour. Both have little ones that they left behind while over there and I know that receiving packages is something they look forward to.

saad said...










شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام

شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام

شركة تنظيف كنب بالدمام

شركة تخزين اثاث بالدمام

شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام

شركة كشف تسربات بالدمام

شركة نقل اثاث بالدمام

شركة تنظيف بالدمام

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام

شركة تنظيف خزانات بالدمام

شركة تنظيف موكيت بالدمام

شركة تنظيف مجالس بالدمام

شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام