Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Flabberghasted.

Is that how you spell it?? Nevermind then.

I have been getting SO many responses to this you wouldn't even BELIEVE it. I am beyond touched, beyond overwhelmed.

Yes, we will be doing this again and again, and yes, I know many of you are just finding out about Round One. It isn't too late! really, it isn't! Why? Because you still have tonight/tomorrow morning to get something made for the first big Thank You Post on my blog, She's Becoming DoughMessTic, but there will be another Thank You Post on Saturday, and again the first part of next week. All you need to do to get in on Round One is email me at bakingGALS@gmail.com and I will send you the address. Just let me know if you are going to try to make your goody for the Wednesday post, the Weekend Post or the Next Week Post so that I can MAKE SURE no one is left behind!!

Everyone who has written, THANK YOU. This is by far the most amazing thing I have come across...and the feeling gets deeper everytime I open my mail.

Please feel free to grab the logo picture from the first post (below) and repost it on your own site. The word is getting spread fast and furious, and this is the best way I know to get it spread to others!!

No comments: